Florentine steak (on the barbecue)
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
15 ml (1 tbsp.) Italian parsley, chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 T-bone steaks, about 600 g (1 1/4 lb.) and 3.5 cm (1 1/2 in.) thick
2 lemons, cut into wedges
- Preheat the barbecue to maximum heat, 290°C (550°F).
- In a bowl, mix together the oil, garlic, and parsley.
- Stir and set aside.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Cook on the barbecue, covered, for about 5 minutes on each side for rare.
- Place the steaks on a cutting board.
- Brush both sides of the meat with the oil mixture. Cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the bones and slice.
- Serve with lemon wedges and a green salad.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.