Bocconcini and guacamole bites
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
22 ml (1 1/2 tbsp.) vegetable oil
30 ml (2 tbsp.) basil pesto
24 balls of bocconcini cheese, drained
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1 french baguette
125 ml (1/2 cup) guacamole
12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
24 small basil leaves
- In a vacuum-tight container, mix the oil, pesto and bocconcini
- Season, cover and let marinate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Stir a few times in between.
- Cut the bread in slice of 1 cm (1/2 in) and spread guacamole on each piece.
- On each slice of bread, place the cheese, half a tomato and a basil leaf.
- Season and serve on a tray.
If time permits, let the cheese marinate overnight so the flavour of the pesto becomes more pronounced.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.