Beef and lamb skewers marinated in red wine
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
6-3 cm (1 1/2 in.) cubes of beef
6-3 cm (1 1/2 in.) cubes of lamb
1 garlic clove, chopped
80 ml (1/3 cup) red wine
30 ml (2 tbsp.) red wine
15 ml (1 tbsp.) sugar
5 ml (1 tsp.) dry mustard
250 ml (1 cup) diced tomatoes in juice
15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh rosemary, chopped
Salt and pepper
- Thread beef onto two skewers, and lamb onto two more skewers.
- Place skewers in a dish and cover with other ingredients.
- Marinated 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 220 ºC (400ºF).
- Remove skewers from marinade. Pour marinade into saucepan.
- Boil for 5 minutes
- Put skewers on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Cook for approximately 12 minutes or until cooked to taste
- Serve with the warmed sauce.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.