Beef skewers with red peppercorn and cherry tomatoes
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
675 g (1 1/2 lb.) beef brochette cubes of about 3 sq cm (1.5 sq in.)
60 ml (1/4 cup) canola oil
80 ml (1/3 cup) red wine
10 ml (2 tsp.) fleur d'ail (garlic flower)
10 ml (2 tsp.) pink peppercorns
60 ml (1/4 cup) chopped parsley
15 ml (1 tbsp.) chopped oregano
8 cherry tomatoes
1/2 fennel bulb, cut into cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a baking dish and marinate in the refrigerator for three hours.
- Drain the marinade from the meat.
- Preheat the barbecue to high.
- Assemble the brochettes, alternating the beef cubes with the cherry tomatoes and fennel cubes.
- Place the brochettes on the hot barbecue and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook the brochettes for eight to 10 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Serve accompanied by your favourite seasonal vegetables.
If using bamboo skewers, it’s best to soak them in warm water for 20 to 30 minutes before assembling the brochettes.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.