Capellini with shrimp and chorizo à l'espagnole
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
12 raw shrimp, 16/20 count, peeled, deveined and cut into 3
180 ml (3/4 cup) chorizo, cut into 5 mm (1/4 in.) dice
15 ml (1 tbsp.) garlic, chopped
500 ml (2 cups) clam juice
310 ml (1 1/4 cups) Italian tomatoes, cut into 1 cm (3/8 in.) dice
125 ml (1/2 cup) frozen snow peas
1 package, 454 g (1 lb.), of capellini, cooked al dente
Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp, chorizo and garlic.
- Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the clam juice, tomatoes, snow peas and capellini.
- Season with pepper.
- Cook while stirring constantly for 3 to 4 minutes or until the liquid has completely evaporated. (Do not add any salt before tasting; the clam juice and the chorizo are already quite salty).
- Serve immediately.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.