Rack of lamb with a mushroom garnish
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
180 ml (3/4 cup) Portobello mushrooms, chopped
180 ml (3/4 cup) button mushrooms, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh rosemary, chopped
30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh parsley, chopped
45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
80 ml (1/3 cup) of fresh tomatoes, diced
Salt and black pepper to taste
2 racks of Quebec lamb, with 8 ribs each
- Place the first eight ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Heat the barbecue to medium.
- Top both racks of lamb with the mushroom mixture. Use your hands to press the mixture into the meat.
- Cover the hot grill with a sheet of aluminium foil and place the lamb on top.
- Cook the meat without turning for 30 minutes, or until cooked to taste. (We recommend to medium rare.)
- Separate each rib and serve with the garnish.
Alternatively, bake the lamb in the oven at 190°C (375°F) for about 30 minutes.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.