Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
180 ml (3/4 cup) flour
250 ml (1 cup) instant oatmeal
125 ml (1/2 cup) brown sugar
2 ml (1/2 tsp.) ground cinnamon
125 ml (1/2 cup) softened butter
10 ml (2 tsp.) firm butter
8 Royal Gala apples, peeled, seeded and cut into 2 cm (3/4 in.) dices
Juice of 1 lemon
60 ml (1/4 cup) sugar
80 ml (1/3 cup) raisins
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, oatmeal, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add the butter and mix with your fingers until crumbly.
- Butter a 20 cm x 20 cm (8 in. x 8 in.) Pyrex dish.
- In another bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients. Place in the dish. Top with the dry mix.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the top is nicely browned.
- Set aside to cool for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.