Grilled raspberry beef tenderloin
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
2 beef tenderloins, around 340 g (3/4 lb.) each
125 ml (1/2 cup) fresh raspberries, lightly crushed
45 ml (3 tbsp.) raspberry-flavoured balsamic vinegar
45 ml (3 tbsp.) red wine
80 ml (1/3 cup) vegetable oil
1 red onion, quartered
b sprigs thyme
10 ml (2 tsp.) pink peppercorns, ground
4 medium-sized Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- Place all the ingredients except the mushrooms in a casserole with a tightly-fitting lid.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Preheat the barbecue to high.
- Drain tenderloins, reserving marinade.
- Place on the hot grill, reducing the heat to medium.
- Cook 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked as desired.
- Lightly baste the mushrooms with the marinade and grill 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Slice each tenderloin in two and serve over the grilled mushrooms.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.