Salmon fillet in a spicy crust
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
22 ml (1 1/2 tbsp.) crushed coriander seeds
30 ml (2 tbsp.) Dijon à l'ancienne mustard
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
15 ml (1 tbsp.) onion flakes
15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
60 ml (1/4 cup) Italian breadcrumbs
30 ml (2 tbsp.) brown sugar
15 ml (1 tbsp.) chives, chopped
1 celery stick, finely chopped
2 green onions, chopped
1 salmon filet of about 675 g (1 1/2 lb.)
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except the salmon.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Place the salmon fillet on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Coat the salmon with the spice preparation.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Divide into four portions and serve.
You can barbecue the salmon by placing it on aluminium foil and grilling on medium-low to medium, with the barbecue lid closed.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.