Ham Gratin on Endives
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
24 endive leaves (about 4 endives)
12 slices of white ham
1 200-g (7-oz) envelope Swiss-cheese fondue
125 mL (1/2 cup) chopped parsley
15 mL (1 tbsp) Dijon mustard
15 mL (1 tbsp) melted butter
60 mL (1/4 cup) Panko bread crumbs
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place rack in centre of oven and preheat broiler.
- Cut ham slices in two, lengthwise, and place on work surface.
- In a bowl, combine fondue with parsley. Add pepper. Spread on each half-slice of ham and roll lengthwise. Transfer rolls to an ovenproof dish.
- Mix mustard with butter.
- Brush ham rolls with butter mixture and sprinkle with Panko.
- Under high, broil rolls until crust is golden and cheese is warm.
- Serve each ham roll on an endive leaf.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.