Grilled vegetable summer salad
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
1 French shallot, finely chopped
15 ml (1 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
30 ml (2 tbsp.) raspberry vinegar
80 to 125 ml (1/3 to 1/2 cup) olive oil
5 ml (1 tsp.) garlic salt
1 red pepper, cut in 8
1 yellow pepper, cut in 8
1 red onion, sliced
1 green zucchini, thinly sliced
15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
2 L (8 cups) iceberg lettuce and arugula, mixed
1/2 can of chick peas, rinsed and drained
4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- Preheat barbecue to high.
- In a bowl, mix the dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Brush the peppers, onion and zucchini with a bit of oil and place on the hot barbecue.
- Lower heat to medium and grill for approximately 3 minutes or until the vegetables are somewhat tender but still crunchy.
- Divide the lettuce amongst 4 soup plates and garnish each one with chick peas, an egg and grilled vegetables.
- Drizzle with dressing before serving.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.