Bite-size crab cakes
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
125 mL (1/2 cup) Graham cracker crumbs
125 mL (1/2 cup) bread crumbs
60 mL (1/4 cup) butter, melted
200 g (7 oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
112 g (1/4 lb) grated Parmesan, or aged cheddar cheese (about 375 mL [1½ cups])
30 mL (2 tbsp) Dijon mustard
225 g (1/2 lb) crab meat
45 mL (3 tbsp) chopped chives
15 mL (1 tbsp) grated fresh ginger
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and butter mini-muffin pans.
- In a bowl, combine the Graham cracker crumbs, bread crumbs and melted butter.
- Place a spoonful of the crumb mixture in each muffin cup and press to make a crust.
- In another bowl, beat together the cheeses, mustard and egg.
- Gently add the crab meat, chives and ginger.
- Divide the crab-cheese mixture among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, then the muffin pans, and serve immediately.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.