Pannacotta with raspberry coulis
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
625 ml (2 1/2 cups) 35% cooking cream
90 ml (6 tbsp.) icing sugar
5 ml (1 tsp.) vanilla extract
2 envelopes of gelatine
80 ml (1/3 cup) milk
2 egg whites, beaten stiff
500 ml (2 cups) raspberries (or any other berry), fresh or frozen
80 ml (1/3 cup) sugar
A few drops of lemon juice
- Heat the cream, sugar and vanilla extract without boiling.
- Sprinkle the gelatine onto the milk and let bloom.
- Add the gelatine to the hot cream mixture. Set aside to cool.
- Using a spatula, gently fold the egg whites into the cream mixture.
- Pour into ramekins or any other dish that you can invert onto a plate.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Meanwhile, stir the raspberries, sugar and lemon juice together in a saucepan.
- Simmer over medium heat for a few minutes.
- Pass through a sieve.
- Let cool, then refrigerate.
- Turn out the ramekins and top with the coulis or pour some coulis onto the serving plates and turn out the ramekins onto the coulis.
- Garnish with berries and serve.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.