Curried chicken breast stuffed with veal
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
100 g (3 1/2 oz.) veal chopped
1 small garlic clove, chopped
5 ml (1́ tsp.) curry powder
30 ml (2 tbsp.) raisins
2 deboned skinless chicken breasts
15 ml (1 tbsp.) vegetable oil
125 ml (1/2 cup) chicken broth*
15 ml (1 tbsp.) freshly parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper
- Mix veal, garlic, curry powder, raisins in bowl. Add seasonings.
- Slice chicken breasts horizontally without cutting all the way through.
- Open chicken breasts like a book.
- Spread veal stuffing inside the chicken breasts.
- Close the meat and fasten with toothpicks or sting.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a oven-safe frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Brown chicken breasts on all slides.
- Add chicken bouillon and let boil 1 minute.
- Turn meat in sauce and place in oven for 12 minutes or until stuffing is cooked.
- Chicken breasts should be turned while baking.
- Slice and serve with sauce, almond rice and vegeables.
* For something different, try adding 125 ml (1/2 cup) coconut milk to the broth.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.