Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
8 chicken drumsticks
45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 large onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 green pepper, diced
1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
225 g (8 oz.) cremini mushrooms, cut in four
100 g (3 1/2 oz.) prosciutto, finely diced
125 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
1 can, 540 ml (19 oz.), diced tomatoes
2 sprigs of fresh thyme or 2 ml (1/2 tsp.) dried thyme
Espelette pepper or Cayenne pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over high heat and melt the butter.
- Brown the chicken drumsticks on all sides.
- Season and set aside.
- In the same saucepan, add the vegetables and prosciutto, and sauté over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Set aside with the chicken.
- Deglaze the saucepan with white wine, and add the tomatoes and thyme.
- Bring to a boil, and add the drumsticks and vegetables.
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes uncovered.
- Rectify seasoning and add a touch of pepper, to taste.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.