California salad with salmon
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
500 ml (2 cups) green beans
180 ml (3/4 cup) pineapple, diced
1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
125 ml (1/2 cup) red onion, thinly sliced
1 avocado, diced
60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
Salt and ground black pepper
1 L (4 cups) shredded lettuce or spring mix
500 ml (2 cups) corn chips
500 g (1 lb.) salmon fillet, cooked
- In a saucepan, blanch the green beans for 3 to 4 minutes in salted boiling water.
- Drain. Cool in cold water.
- In the meantime, peel the oranges with a knife.
- Cut the oranges into half-round slices.
- In a large bowl, mix the green beans, oranges and their juice, pineapple, red pepper, onion, avocado and coriander.
- Add olive oil. Season.
- Toss to coat everything well.
- Divide the lettuce and corn chips onto 4 plates.
- Cover with the fruit and vegetable salad and top with the salmon fillet.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.