Duck confit salad with raspberry vinaigrette
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
3 duck confit legs
500 ml (2 cups) fresh or frozen raspberries
15 ml (1 tbsp.) honey
60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
15 ml (1 tbsp.) white wine vinegar
45 ml (3 tbsp.) mayonnaise
30 ml (2 tbsp.) chives, finely chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1,5 L (6 cup) curely lettuce or mixed greens
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
20 asparagus stalks, trimmed and blanched
60 ml (1/4 cup) sliced almonds, roasted
A few raspberries as decoration
- Let duck legs stand at room temperature for 20 minutes before deboning.
- Warm respberries and honey in microwave for 30 seconds (or slightly longer if the raspeberries are frozen).
- Mash the raspberries and honey together with a fork. Add oil and set aside.
- Combine vinegar and mayonnaise in a bowl, then add to raspberry mixture.
- Add chives and season to taste.
- Fill 4 shallow dishes with lettuce and top with the duck, onion, asparagus and almonds.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette, decorate with raspberries and serve.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.