Duck confit salad with mushrooms and plum dressing
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
2 confit duck legs
60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
15 ml (1 tbsp.) balsamic vinegar
15 ml (1 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
2 green onions, finely chopped
2 large portobello mushrooms, sliced
1.5 L (6 cups) mixed greens, including radicchio
60 ml (1/4 cup) pine nuts, grilled
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Debone duck thighs and set aside at room temperature.
- Preheat BBQ on high.
- In food processor, pulverize 1 plum.
- Then add oil, vinegar and mustard, and blend.
- Remove from food processor, add green onions and set aside.
- Grill portobello slices 1 1/2 minutes per side.
- Cut remaining plums into quarters.
- Divide salad greens on four plates, and top with duck, mushrooms, plums and pine nuts.
- Add dressing and salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.