Grilled vegetable salad with fresh tomato and mozzarella
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
2 garlic cloves, minced
5 ml (1 tsp.) sea salt (preferably) or table salt
80 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
2 small eggplants, sliced in half
2 portobello mushrooms, stems and gills removed
4 green onions
4 artichoke hearts, dried and cut in half
Various tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 mozzarella ball, divided into 8 parts
60 ml (4 tbsp.) olive oil
20 ml (4 tsp.) white balsamic vinegar
15 ml (1 tbsp.) Italian parsley, chopped
15 ml (1 tbsp.) chive, finely sliced
6 basil leaves, torn
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the barbecue (previously cleaned) to medium-high.
- In a large bowl, combine the garlic, sea salt and olive oil, and brush the vegetables with this mixture, except for the tomatoes.
- Place the coated vegetables on the hot barbecue and grill on each side until golden.
- Place the vegetables and tomatoes on a plate.
- Add the pieces of mozzarella and drizzle with the olive oil and white balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle with the herbs.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.