Bocconcini, honeydew melon and tomato salad
12 minutes / Marinating time : 2 hours or more
5 minutes for the pine nuts
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
1 container of 200 g of mini bocconcini
15 ml (1 tbsp.) basil pesto
30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
30 ml (2 tbsp.) vegetable oil
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
24 cherry tomatoes, halved
24 balls of honeydew melon, halved
30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh basil, chopped
30 ml (2 tbsp.) pine nuts, lightly toasted
- Drain the bocconcini and return to its container.
- Add the pesto and oils.
- Season and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the container from the refrigerator.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and season.
- Serve immediately (or refrigerate until ready to serve).
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.