Tortellini salad with chorizo and pesto
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
1 package of 225 g of tri-colour tortellini (stuffed with either meat or cheese)
1 yellow pepper, cut into medium-sized pieces
1 red pepper, cut into medium-sized pieces
1 small red onion, finely chopped
1 English cucumber, chopped into medium-sized cubes
200 g (7 oz.) chorizo, chopped into medium-sized pieces
1 bunch of asparagus, blanched and cut into 2.5 cm (1 in.) pieces
80 ml (1/3 cup) flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
30 ml (2 tbsp.) basil pesto
30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook the tortellini in salted boiling water, according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, mix the peppers, onion, cucumber, chorizo, asparagus and parsley in a large bowl.
- Add the pesto and olive oil and season generously.
- When cooked, drain the tortellini and rinse with cold water.
- Add the cooled pasta to the salad and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you prepare the dish ahead of time, the pasta will absorb the oil and the salad will dry out. Add extra olive oil if needed.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.