12 to 15 minutes
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
10 ml (2 tsp.) smoked paprika
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
8 slices of multi-grain bread
125 ml (1/2 cup) Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs cheese
500 ml (2 cups) arugula
1 avocado, peeled and sliced
1 mango, peeled and sliced
250 ml (1 cup) daikon sprouts or alfalfa sprouts
8 grape tomatoes
- Preheat the barbecue to 290°C (550°F) or to maximum heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with smoked paprika. Add salt and pepper.
- Grill the breasts with the lid closed for 6 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Set aside.
- Toast the bread in the toaster.
- Meanwhile, cut the breasts into 1 cm (3/8 in.) slices.
- Spread some Boursin on each toast.
- Build the sandwich, adding in this order: arugula, avocado, chicken, mango and sprouts.
- Close the sandwiches and cut in half.
- Spear each half-sandwich with a toothpick topped with a grape tomato.
- Serve with crudités or a green salad.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.