Grilled vegetable sandwich with oregano mayonnaise
2 to 3 minutes
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
2 peppers of different colours, cut into quarters
1 green zucchini, sliced
1 small eggplant, sliced
30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
5 ml (1 tsp.) herbes de Provence
15 ml (1 tbsp.) red wine vinegar
Salt and ground black pepper
60 ml (1/4 cup) mayonnaise
15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh lemon juice
10 ml (2 tsp.) fresh oregano, chopped
4 small submarine buns, opened lengthwise
150 g (5 oz.) brie cheese, sliced
- Preheat barbecue to maximum heat.
- In a bowl, mix the peppers, zucchini, eggplant, oil, herbes de Provence and vinegar. Season.
- Place the vegetables on the hot barbecue.
- Reduce heat to medium and grill for 2 to 3 minutes, until cooked but still slightly crunchy.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice and oregano. Season.
- Lightly toast the buns on the barbecue.
- Spread mayonnaise on the buns and garnish with the grilled vegetables and brie slices.
- Serve with raw veggies or a pasta salad.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.