Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
375 mL (1 ½ cup) all-purpose flour
110 mL (1/3 cup + 2 tbs) unsalted butter
80 mL (1/3 cup) sugar
60 mL (1/4 cup) cold water
*You can also use store-bought pastry dough.
300 g (10½ oz) dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids
150 mL (5 oz) hot espresso
½ quart blueberries
½ quart raspberries
½ quart strawberries
- Cut the butter into small pieces. In a bowl, work the butter into the flour, and make a well in the centre.
- In another bowl, mix together the egg, sugar and water. Pour the mixture into the well and mix to form a ball. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- With a rolling pin, roll out the dough 2 mm (1/2 in) in thickness.
- Divide the pastry dough among 8 tartlet moulds. Prick the dough with a fork and bake 35 minutes. Let cool.
- In a bowl, chop the chocolate into small pieces. Add the hot espresso and stir with a spatula until the chocolate is melted.
- Let cool and pour into the tartlet pastries.
- Garnish with berries and serve.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.