Avocado and shrimp verrines
4 to 6 servings
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
250 ml (1 cup) Matane shrimp, drained and patted dry
125 ml (1/2 cup) crème fraîche
30 ml (2 tbsp.) red bell pepper, finely diced + a few strips for garnish
7 ml (1/2 tbsp.) fresh dill, chopped + a few sprigs for garnish
7 ml (1/2 tbsp.) chives, chopped
2 ml (1/2 tsp.) Espelette pepper
1 pinch of sea salt
1 1/2 avocado, peeled and cut into 1 cm (3/8 in.) dice
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- In a bowl, mix together the first 7 ingredients. Set aside.
- In another bowl, gently mix the avocado with the lemon juice.
- Set aside.
- With a teaspoon, place half the avocado mixture at the bottom of the verrines.
- Add half the shrimp mixture.
- Repeat with the rest of the avocado, and then the shrimp.
- Garnish with pepper strips and sprigs of dill.
- Serve as an appetizer or at a cocktail party.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.