Cold salad of ravioli with sun-dried tomatoes
6 side dish
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
1 package, 500 g (1 lb.), mini cheese ravioli
22 ml (1 1/2 tbsp.) olive oil
3 shallots, thinly sliced
180 ml (3/4 cup) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, cut into strips
1 yellow pepper, chopped
250 ml (1 cup) cucumber, thinly diced
250 ml (1 cup) green olives, sliced
125 ml (1/2 cup) fresh parsley, minced Ground black pepper
5 ml (1 tsp.) garlic salt
10 ml (2 tsp.) oregano, dried
- Cook the ravioli as directed on package.
- Run the pasta under cold water and drain before placing in a large bowl. Sprinkle with olive oil.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate around 30 minutes.
- Season to taste before serving.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.