Pittacum Mencia 2010
- Duck breasts with hazelnutes, foie gras sauce and herbed squash
- Cassoulet (lamb and duck)
- Duck hot dog with cabbage and tapenade
- Bison medallions with mixed berries
RegionCastilla y Leon
Designation of originBierzo
Regulated designationDenominación de origen (DO)
ProducerVinedos y Bodegas Pittacum
Mencía 100 %
Degree of alcohol14.5 %
Type of bottle closureCork
Type of containerColoured glass container
Vintage tasted: 2007
This dry, full-bodied and woody red displays a complex and medium nose. On the palate, its refreshing acidity, fleshy tannins, and broad texture precede a long finish.
Dry, full-bodied and woody
Drink now or keep 10 years following the vintage.
Between: 16°C And: 18°C
Sugar perception: Dry
Regular price: $20.40
Please create an account and sign in to add products to your favourites.
* SAQ Inspire points are offered to members only and are not valid in SAQ Dépôt stores unless expressly stated otherwise. Clients must be members before completing the transaction, failing which, they will not benefit from the promotional offers. No points or other benefits will be awarded for the transaction once it has been processed. To become a member or learn more, please visit SAQ Inspire.
*Legal note: SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.