Donations and sponsorships
Proud to be involved
in the community
Video in French only
Three types of sponsorships
The SAQ is involved in a myriad of events across the province, from major metropolitan festivals to the regional wine fairs.
Through social sponsorship, the SAQ offers its support to several organizations in health, culture, education and humanitarian aid.
The SAQ raises a glass to a healthy planet by sponsoring research projects and alternatives for the core material of our business: glass.
Donations and sponsorships granted by the SAQ to an organisation or an event must meet the requirements associated with the fields of intervention designated in the policy. Politique des dons et des commandites (in French only) .
- Important dates
Dealine to apply: December 1 for events held between April 1, 2023 and March 31, 2024.
Delay for response: answers will be sent by mid-March.
Social or environmental sponsorship
Date of submission: Anytime. Your request must be submitted at least 90 days before your event.
Delay for response: 6 to 8 weeks.
- The applicant organization must:
- work in one of the fields supported by the SAQ, namely education, environment, health, culture or food or humanitarian assistance OR be the organizer of an event or festival reaching a critical mass of people;
- hold the event or project for which it is requesting a donation or sponsorship on Quebec territory and address a Quebec clientele over the age of majority;
- represent a group of individuals. The donation or sponsorship cannot be made for the benefit of a single individual (except for sommelier grants)
- have official status and a registration number as a non-profit or public agency;
- demonstrate sound management;
- provide annual audited financial statements or other supporting documentation upon request, as required;
- promote eco-responsible practices;
- have a board of directors composed mainly of independent members;
- not be associated, nor its event, with a religious or political cause.
Over the years and in several regions, our employees have built ties with local organizations. We’ve collected first-hand accounts from a pair of store teams that have come to see our BAQ campaigns as a symbol of solidarity with their community.
The SAQ is proud to be a partner of the Salon des vins et de la gastronomie Fourchette bleue which will be held on September 9th, 2022.