Give the Gift They're Sure to Love
The SAQ now offers you a durable ecological choice; instead of using plastic, the the gift cards are now printed on cardboard made of 100% recycled fibers.
Leave the crowded mall behind! SAQ gift cards are a great way to please everyone on your list. And you don't even have to wrap them!
The Gift of Choice
With gift cards in hand, your friends and family will be free to choose whatever wine or spirits tickle their fancy. With a wide range of products from around the world to choose from, what could be better?
Valid for Life
SAQ gift cards never expire, so recipients can redeem them anytime they want*.
Three Ways to Buy a Gift Card
*Gift cards are valid exclusively in stores and cannot be used for online purchases.
In outlets: Anywhere from $10 to $500 per card
External partner-retailers: $25, $50, $100
Many employees to thank?
Our business gift cards might be worth your while.
A gift idea that offers you a bonus of up to 7%
Get a bonus of up to 7% when you buy SAQ gift cards. A minimum purchase of $5,000 is required to get the bonus.
Your Gift Card Balance
Gift card balances cannot be checked on line at this time because of routine system maintenance.
To check your gift card balance, call 1 866 619-9187 or visit any SAQ outlet.
When you purchase a gift card at an SAQ outlet, you decide the amount to put on the card, for a minimum of $10 and a maximum of $500. For cards purchased at SAQ.com, $20, $50 and $100 denominations are available. At certain external partner-retailers, you can purchase gift cards in the amounts of $25, $50 and $100.
SAQ gift cards can be purchased at all SAQ outlets and at SAQ.com. At outlets, simply select a card, tell the cashier the amount you want to put on it, and make your purchase. At SAQ.com, SAQ gift cards are available in $20, $50 and $100 denominations. They are also available at certain external partner-retailers in the amounts of $25, $50 and $100. The card will be activated at the partner-retailer outlet and can be used immediately afterwards at any SAQ store, as long as electronic payment is functional. For any question regarding activation, please keep your receipt and present it at the purchase location.
No. You can use all or part of the amount on your card. Any balance remaining can be used for subsequent purchases.
The gift card is good for life until the balance is spent. This also applies to gift cards already in circulation, regardless of their purchase date and including cards marked with the notice that they are valid for a 24-month duration.
There are two easy ways to learn your card’s balance: at any SAQ outlet or by calling 1 866 619-9187.
Yes. Gift cards can now be ordered on line and are available in $20, $50 and $100 denominations.
The gift card can be used to pay for any product or service sold at SAQ outlets.
System limitations currently make this type of transaction impossible, but we are taking steps to rectify the situation.
You are solely responsible for your card. Protect it as you would any other means of payment, because the remaining balance cannot be refunded if your card is lost or stolen.
Yes. We provide a sales service for purchase of multiple gift cards. A loyalty program is also available for businesses. Certain conditions apply. For information, call 1 866 873-2020.
- Your use of this gift card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- This gift card is redeemable only for merchandise purchased at any SAQ store and must be presented to the cashier at the time of purchase. This gift card is not valid for online purchases from www.saq.com.
- This gift card cannot be used for:
- The purchase of another gift card.
- Purchases made by permit holders, SAQ agencies, churches or synagogues.
- Purchases made by promotional agencies.
- Purchases made by consulate members/missionary groups.
- The purchase of a gift card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- This gift card cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- The minimum value of a gift card is $10 and the maximum value is $500.*
- Gift cards are good for life until the balance is spent. *
- SAQ cannot be held responsible for replacing a card or reimbursing its value if it is lost, stolen, destroyed, damaged or used without your consent.
- This gift card is not reloadable.
- The amount of your purchases will be deducted from the balance of the gift card until the value reaches zero.
- In the event that a gift card is damaged, unusable or defective, SAQ’s liability is limited to the replacement of the gift card, provided that the information on the gift card allows the identification of the account number.
- The terms and conditions for use of the gift card are subject to change without notice.
* Unless otherwise specified during a specific operation. At SAQ.com, the SAQ gift card is offered in denominations of $20, $50 and $100. At certain external partner-retailers, the SAQ gift card is available for set amounts of $25, $50 and $100.