Most of the content and main transactional features of this website are accessible and conform to the applicable elements of the Standard on Website Accessibility (SGQRI 008 2.0) - in French only.
When this new version of the SAQ.COM website was launched, certain elements have not yet been validated and may therefore include obstacles to accessibility:
- PDF documents and other downloadable documents;
- The pages presenting the list of jobs offered, as well as the pages containing forms for applying or submitting a curriculum vitae, which are managed by a third party;
- Geographic maps which are used in particular to display store locations;
- Certain pages of additional information related to SAQ Inspire transactions.
The SAQ cannot guarantee the accessibility of content from third parties that are not subject to the Web accessibility standards (SGQRI 008 2.0).
If you need assistance
If you have difficulty navigating the SAQ.COM Website using adaptive technologies or a screen reader, creating your account or making an online purchase, you can join the Customer Relation Center.
You can help us improve the accessibility of this site by telling us about the difficulties you encounter.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Greater Montreal: 514 254-2020
Toll-free anywhere else in Quebec: 1 866 873-2020
Tools used for accessibility validation
- Web content accessibility rules recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (WCAG 2.0 - level AA) - in French only.
- HTML 5 markup standards
- Contrast validation with minimum ratio of 4.5: 1
- Increasing font size possible within browsers
- Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool (WAVE) validation reports
- World Wide Consortium (W3C) Code Validator
- NVDA screen reader software
- Site Improve Accessibility Checker module for Chrome and Firefox
- Color Contrast Analyzer by Paciello Group
- Stark module for the Sketch application
Browsers and supported devices
The SAQ.COM website is designed to fit most mobile devices, tablets and computers.
Here are the main browsers and devices used to validate display and operation:
Windows and Mac computers
- Google Chrome version 79.0
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge version 41
- Mozilla Firefox version 71.0
IPad and Samsung Galaxy tablets
IPhone 6, 7 and 8; Samsung S5 to S8 and Nexus 6 mobile devices
Last updated: January 6, 2020