Access to information request
To request access to such information, you must submit a request in writing to the person in charge of access to information.
Person in charge of access to information
Vice-President Corporate Affairs and Secretary General
7500, Tellier street
Montréal (Québec) H1N 3W5
Restrictions and conditions
- Your request must be specific enough to allow the document that interests you to be identified and retrieved. If necessary, the SAQ can assist you in this area.
- The SAQ is not required to create new documents, be it by performing calculations, preparing tables or any other process, in order to fulfill an access request.
- Decisions regarding access to documents and personal information are made in compliance with the restrictions and provisions applicable by law.
- You may ask for the decision of the person responsible to be reviewed by the Commission d’accès à l’information only if the original request for access was written.
- Some documents may be consulted only in our offices during business hours and by appointment.