J.L. Chave Sélection Offerus 2017
From the king of Hermitage's négociant project, this wine comes from vineyards on steep, well-exposed hillsides, abandoned at the time of phylloxera and now beautifully brought back to life.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône septentrional
- Designation of origin Saint-Joseph
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer J.L. Chave Selection
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 10230862
- UPC code 03760046000170
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.