A proud Tuscan family since 1141, the Ricasolis head Italy's oldest wine company. On top of its ancestral know-how, the family also benefits from the advice of famed oenologist Carlo Ferrini. This Riserva blends Sangiovese (80%) with Merlot and Cabernet-Sauvignon. The 15-month ageing takes place in French oak casks and large Slavonian oak casks.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Chianti Classico
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 80 %, Cabernet sauvignon 10 %, Merlot 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Barone Ricasoli SPA Agricola
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée.
- SAQ code 10253440
- UPC code 00618109777510