Located in the town of Vertheuil, near the prestigious Saint-Estèphe appellation, Château de L'Abbaye offers this pure Merlot. No wood here, a beautiful fruity expression, floral and subtly vegetal notes, a palate with poise and length. Nothing complicated and effective, a beautiful Bordeaux for under $20.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Haut-Médoc
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification Cru bourgeois
- Grape variety Merlot 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL du Château Reysson
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 10273387
- UPC code 03258691615462
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.