At Quinta do Infantado, renowned for its excellent ports, grapes are foot-trodden in traditional lagars, resulting in a generous, fairly tannic wine with an expressive profile and good typicity.
- Country Portugal
- Region Porto/Douro
- Designation of origin Douro
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Touriga nacional 34 %, Tinta roriz 33 %, Touriga Franca 33 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Quinta do Infantado - Vinhos do Produtor
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux inc
- SAQ code 10371761
- UPC code 05601835902115
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.