A winemaking project which includes many Bordeaux estate owners, and headed by none other than Michel Rolland.
- Country Argentina
- Region Mendoza, Valle de Uco
- Regulated Designation Indication géographique (IG)
- Grape varieties Malbec 57 %, Merlot 18 %, Cabernet sauvignon 14 %, Syrah 9 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Michel Rolland
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 10394664
- UPC code 03258691254579
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas graphite, oak, plum, violet
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.