Run by Marcel Deiss» grandson Jean-Michel and great-grandson Mathieu, this acclaimed estate continues to get excellent results with its hands-off approach. A good wine must come from good grapes! Made from 13 varieties, this wine expresses notes of beeswax, muscat, lemon confit and white flowers.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Gewurztraminer 25 %, Pinot gris 25 %, Pinot blanc 25 %, Riesling 25 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 4.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Marcel Deiss
- Promoting agent A.O.C. & Cie Châteaux & Domaines Inc.
- SAQ code 10516490
- UPC code 03568211168003
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.