Run by Marcel Deiss» grandson Jean-Michel and great-grandson Mathieu, this acclaimed estate continues to get excellent results with its hands-off approach. A good wine must come from good grapes! Made from 13 varieties, this wine expresses notes of beeswax, muscat, lemon confit and white flowers.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Gewurztraminer 25 %, Pinot gris 25 %, Pinot blanc 25 %, Riesling 25 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 4.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Marcel Deiss
- Promoting agent A.O.C. & Cie Châteaux & Domaines Inc.
- SAQ code 10516490
- UPC code 03568211168003
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.