- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Bourgueil
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Yannick et Nicole Amirault
- Promoting agent Sélections Le Maitre de Chai Inc
- SAQ code 10522401
- UPC code 00085339001102
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas mineral notes, red berries, vegetable notes
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Rack of pork with tomatoes, bell peppers and herbsPreparation 30 minCooking time 1 h 15 min
Mini lasagna cupsPreparation 20 minCooking time 45 min
Pasta pizzaPreparation 15 minCooking time 30 min
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.