The wines produced at Château Belles-Graves are a reflection of the earth which yields them and of the landscape from which the vines grow. The estate, perfectly located on a hill overlooking Pomerol and Saint Émilion, is home to old Merlot and Cabernet Franc vines. In its youth, this cuvée gives a glimpse of things to come with aromas of sous-bois, wet soil, graphite, and cherry.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Lalande-de-Pomerol
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 80 %, Cabernet franc 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SC du Château Belles-Graves
- Promoting agent Québec Millésimes Inc.
- SAQ code 10780979
- UPC code 03569340001643