Domaine Gardiés les Millères 2018
Its unique soils as well as its vegetation make Roussillon one of the most impressive terroirs in southern France, according to the esteemed Hugh Johnson. The proof is in the glass!
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Côtes du Roussillon Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 40 %, Syrah 35 %, Carignan 20 %, Mourvèdre 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Gardies
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 10781402
- UPC code 03760039380548
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.