Domaine Bott Geyl Points Cardinaux Métiss 2018
The demonstrative side of the varietal disappears to make way for harmony according to Bott Geyl. For the most part sold as single varietals, Alsace wines can also combine the features of noble regional grapes. Under the Métiss selection, this cuvee combines the Pinot (Blanc, Auxerrois, Gris and Noir) inherent qualities. Apple, white peach, honey, pear and sweet lime notes make up the very charming mouth.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Pinot auxerrois 35 %, Pinot blanc 35 %, Pinot gris 20 %, Pinot noir 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 10 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Jean-Christophe Bott
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 10789800
- UPC code 03546092201811
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.