South of the village of Blaye, on the Dordogne's right bank, the Côtes de Bourg appellation focuses its production on round, structured reds. Aged in bottles for a few years, the 2009 cuvée is excellent, with accents of underwood, cedar, dry leaves, blackcurrant and prune pits. A perfect introduction to the world of aged wines.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Bourg / Côtes de Bourg
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 75 %, Merlot 20 %, Cabernet franc 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Société Civile de Tayac
- Promoting agent A.O.C. & Cie Châteaux & Domaines Inc.
- SAQ code 10855707
- UPC code 03015686730131