Château Vallon des Brumes 2016
Bordeaux wines in this price range are few and far between! What's more, this blend dominated by Merlot and complemented by Cabernet Sauvignon comes from a 100% organic small vineyard. Very supple and refreshing, it evokes roasted red pepper, cherry pit, blackcurrant, tobacco and spices.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Bordeaux
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 80 %, Cabernet franc 10 %, Cabernet sauvignon 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château Vallon des Brumes
- Promoting agent Langevin Inc.
- SAQ code 10863070
- UPC code 03442980017505