- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Chablis et Grand Auxerrois
- Designation of origin Saint-Bris
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Caves Bailly-Lapierre
- Promoting agent Vinéo Inc.
- SAQ code 10870211
- UPC code 03371801811445
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.