A true South-West icon, Alain Brumont looks over 430 hectares of vine. His Château Montus is located on the old appellation of Pacherenc-du Vic-Bilh, where Petit Courbu and Petit Manseng vines near 30 years of age. To minimise the impact of wood and preserve the cuvee's fruity aromas, long experimentations have led to winemaking and élevage in 600-liter casks over 4 centimetres in thickness. The result is superb and reveals rich notes of cooked apple, honey, ripe peach and oak.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Pyrénées/Gascogne
- Designation of origin Pacherenc du Vic-Bilh
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Petit Courbu 80 %, Petit manseng 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Alain Brumont
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd
- SAQ code 11017625
- UPC code 03372220140048
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.