- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 70 %, Syrah 20 %, Carignan 5 %, Mourvèdre 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA Les Vignerons d'Estèzargues
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 11095949
- UPC code 03760038251214
- Aromas black fruit, licorice, spice, violet
Drink now or keep 5 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.