Tohu Chardonnay 2017
First winery owned by the Maoris, Tohu, pronounced Tor-ou, presents a Chardonnay made without cask aging and whose texture is obtained by stirring the lees into suspension in the wine. Hints of apple, peach, pear and melon mingle in the mouth.
- Country New Zealand
- Region South Island, Marlborough
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 4.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Tohu Wines Limited
- Promoting agent Connexion Oenophilia Inc.
- SAQ code 11213520
- UPC code 09421003139978