Pierre Gaillard St Joseph Clos de Cuminaille 2019
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône septentrional
- Designation of origin Saint-Joseph
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Pierre Gaillard
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 11231963
- UPC code 03760088373171
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Beef stew provençalePreparation 30 minutesCooking time 4 to 5 hours
Ostrich filet mignon with sauce chasseurPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 35 minutes
Venison medallion with red wine saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.