Arboleda Sauvignon Blanc Aconcagua 2016
Chilean vintner Eduardo Chadwick founded Viña Arboleda as his personal project. Established in 1999, Arboleda was one of Chile's first estate to adopt environmentally conscious production methods, certified by the country's National Sustainability Code. This lively Sauvignon exhudes flavors of citrus fruit, green apple and asparagus.
- Country Chile
- Region Aconcagua, Valle de San Antonio
- Designation of origin Valle de San Antonio
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vina Arboleda S.A.
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd
- SAQ code 11256626
- UPC code 00831573000209