- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Valpolicella Ripasso
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Classification Superiore
- Grape varieties Corvina 80 %, Rondinella 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 5.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Gerardo Cesari SPA
- Promoting agent Montalvin Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 11355886
- UPC code 08000834395008
- Vintage tasted 2017
- Aromas black cherry, cocoa, cooked fruit, sandalwood
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Italian-style beef stewPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 2 hours 15 minutes
Deer burgers with barbecue sauce and Quebec cheesePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 13 minutes
Filet mignon with peppercorn saucePreparation 5 minutesCooking time 6 to 7 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.